Sage ACT! is an easy-to-use contact management solution designed for small businesses. coursework writing services It helps you build profitable and meaningful relationships with your contacts and customers, and gives you the tools you need to manage and forecast your sales.
ACT! with more than 2.8 million users worldwide is the leader in SMB CRMs
- Increase Productivity
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Enchance Client Inshights
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Increase Customer Loyalty
Communicate effectively with your contacts
Sage ACT! is ideal for sending all of your updates, promotions, newsletters and letters to individuals or your whole database by email or mail.
- Know when to send the right message: analysing your sales trends and customer profiles using Sage ACT! makes it easy to know what to send and how to send it.
- Send professional looking communications: choose from a selection of pre-prepared email or letter templates or customise your own.
- Communicate in a way that suits your business: you can use Sage ACT! to send e-mails and letters, and store information about phone calls and meetings.
- Easily view contacta��s communication history: everything you send using Sage ACT! is stored in one easily accessible section of each of your contacta��s records.
Make Sage ACT! fit perfectly with your business
Sage ACT! works seamlessly with popular desktop and web-based tools, and you can personalise it in lots of different ways to fit your business and users.
- Personalise Sage ACT! to suit your needs:A� change the way it looks, including layouts, colours, menus and fonts, and extract the information you need by tailoring reports, templates and dashboards.
- Seamlessly connect with Sage 50 Accounts 2012: view and create invoices, quotations, sales orders* and contact and company information.
- Connect to social media: integrate and extract data from popular social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Connect to the web:find and store more detail about your contacts with Google Maps, Google search, websites and more.
- Sync with your email service: you can connect with many email management tools and providers to keep your email, calendar and contacts up to date.
Get a clear view of your customers and contacts
Sage ACT! lets you keep customer and contact information organised and actionable.
- Your contact activity all in one place: keep contact information, notes, documents, opportunities, social media profiles, history and more all together for one single orderly view.
- Group contacts into categories: you can group related contacts into groups and companies for easy viewing and more targeted communicating.
- Quick and easy search: Sage ACT!a��s powerful search feature not only searches your database, it also searches documents attached to contact records to find the information you need.
- Connect with Sage 50 Accounts: easily see your contacta��s information, account balance, status, credit terms and track your sales from leads to payment received.
Information on the go: with the Sage ACT! Connect add-on, you can access your contacts and calendar from smartphones and web browsers on your laptop and tablet, like the iPadA�.
Make the most of your working day
With Sage ACT! you can get through your working day in an organised and prioritised manner. The software gives you reminders for the tasks you need to do and an intuitive alternative to note-taking.
- Convenient desktop notepad: a great alternative to sticky notes and scrap paper note-taking, Scratchpad allows you to quickly capture notes, reminders and phone numbers.
- Avoid losing information: you can use Sage ACT! Scratchpad to create a prioritised to-do list, mark items as complete and import them into Sage ACT! in just a few clicks.
- Make managing your workflow easier: accomplish more with Smart Tasks that will automatically trigger and perform tasks or processes.
- Getting started with Smart Tasks is easy: choose from a selection of pre-defined Smart Task templates, including calendar activities and emails, or customise your own.
Manage and forecast your sales
Manage and stay in control of your sales pipeline with a selection of built-in sales processes or easily add your own to fit your business.
- Get an instant overview of your sales: our handy customisable dashboards give you a quick overview of your opportunities, sales and product performance.
- Track sales opportunities from the beginning: track each sales opportunity from the initial lead right through to invoicing and closing the sale.
- Keep your accounts up to date with Sage ACT!: you can generate sales orders and invoices, and update shipping and payment statuses in Sage 50 Accounts with a few easy clicks.*
- Forecast with a selection of reports: make your forecasting more accurate by adding the probability of winning sales to your opportunities and estimated dates for close.
- Measure your business performance: gain real insight into your sales and trends with a selection of customisable reports to choose from.
In-depth information about Sage ACT!
Find out more about how Sage ACT! can help you manage and coordinate your sales, marketing and customer service activity.
- Easy to get up and running
- 45 days’ free SageCover support for new customers to help you get up and running with your new software
- Welcome page with tips, hints, news and videos
- Customise your software with global and individual user preferences
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Built-in templates for emails, tasks and processes to help you get started
- Effectively communicate with contacts
- Communicate with your contacts using e-mail and mail
- Send individual or mass communications with mail merge
- Know when to send the right information, to the right customer at the right time, by analysing historical sales trends and profiles
- Use pre-prepared templates or customise your own
- Easily view the communication history of every contact
- Send Outlook emails from Sage ACT!, and a copy will be saved in your Outlook sent items too
- Use Sage ACT! email merge to send your newsletters, promotions and other communications to your database
- Manage your contacts
- Store all your contact information in one place
- View your contactsa�� communication history
- Create customised look-ups to filter your data the way you want to
- Create contact fields with a variety of field types including free text, drop-down lists, tick boxes and images
- Sync with your Sage 50 Accounts and Instant Accounts records to avoid duplicating efforts
- Get detailed insight into your customers with reports at the click of a button
- Find the exact relationship information you need instantly using the search capabilities
- Improve consistency and communication internally – all employees can access the same information, in the same place at the same time
- Sage ACT! Premium
- Suitable for 1-50+ users
- Scalable to suit businesses with many users and large databases
- Sage ACT! Premium for Web included, allowing you to remotely access your data via your server
- Share dashboards with other users in your business
- Additional security allows you to assign user access rights to specific fields
- Remotely sync your data without the need to have Sage ACT! open on your PC
- Connected Services
Choose from a selection of complementary add-ons to get more from Sage ACT! (additional charge applies)
- Sage ACT! Connect: access your database on the move through your mobile phone. Nearly about all mobile devices are supported, including Blackberry, Android, iPad and Windows Mobile.
- Sage E-marketing for ACT!: design and send well-targeted email communications to your contacts and measure their performance.
- Sage Business Information Services for ACT!: add well-targeted, quality leads to your database fromA� a database of over 68 million companies.
A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Integrates with your business
- Integrate Sage ACT! with the web:
- Assign websites to contact records
- Add Linkedln and Facebook contacts
- Use Google Maps to help find your contacts
- Built in Google & Yahoo links run automated searches using contact fields
- Link with iCalendar and vCard
- Integrates with popular email solutions including Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Gmail
- Integrates with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010 32 bit edition
- Integrates with the latest versions of Sage Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts so you can sync your contacts, view transactions and generate quotes and invoices
A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Save time and work more efficiently
- Handy dashboard gives you a quick overview of any outstanding tasks
- Storing all your relationship information in one centralised location saves time and ensures information is never lost
- Manage daily responsibilities by scheduling and tracking activities like phone calls and meetings
- Manage your time effectively with the built-in calendar and sync it with Outlook to stay up-to-date
- Customise your dashboards to get a quick and easy snapshot of the information you need
- Use the powerful new search tool to quickly search your whole database
- Use Smart Tasks to automate everyday processes
A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Manage and forecast sales
- Handy dashboard provides an instant overview of your sales activity
- Create and monitor your leads from the first point of contact
- Track sales opportunities though each stage of your sales cycle
- Assign estimated close dates and probability of close to opportunities for more accurate forecasting
- Gain valuable insight into sales trends and performance, and forecast with a selection of pre-defined and customisable reports
- View all your sales opportunities at once or filter results to suit your needs
- Generate instant quotes from your opportunities, without the need to re-type information
- Link your sales processes in with Sage 50 Accounts, from order to payment